Why Choose Us?
- We will not make you go through this alone. During a difficult time in your life, our lawyers will be here to guide you through the recovery process.
- We have the experience you need in personal injury law. Our attorneys have in-depth legal knowledge that will boost your injury claim.
- We care about our clients and always put them first. We provide exceptional customer service with around-the-clock communication and custom-tailored legal strategies.
- We do not charge for consultations. You can receive honest answers to your legal questions at no cost or obligation to hire us.
How Do Personal Injury Claims Work?
A personal injury claim is a type of civil lawsuit that seeks financial compensation for the damages produced by someone’s negligence. In both Massachusetts and New Hampshire, negligence leads to liability for a victim’s injuries or losses. As an injured accident victim, holding someone liable for your injuries means obtaining compensation from the responsible party. Before you can recover compensation, however, you or your personal injury lawyer will need to establish proof of four key elements, in most cases.
- Duty to exercise reasonable care owed.
- Duty of care breached, either negligently or intentionally.
- Accident and injury caused by the breach of duty.
- Compensable damages suffered in the accident.
At Merrimack Valley Injury Lawyers, we have enough experience with personal injury law to know what it takes to prove a claim in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. In general, a personal injury lawsuit in the Merrimack Valley requires evidence such as accident reports, photographs, medical records, and testimony from experts. Our Merrimack Valley personal injury attorneys have the resources and connections you need for a strong claim to damages in the Merrimack Valley.