Merrimack Valley Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Riding a motorcycle through the Merrimack Valley should not end in disaster. Unfortunately, thousands of negligent and reckless drivers pass through the city each day. If a negligent driver caused your recent motorcycle accident or the death of a loved one, do not hesitate to contact the Merrimack Valley Injury Lawyers for a free consultation. We may be able to help you hold someone responsible.
Why Hire Us?
- We care about Merrimack Valley’s motorcyclists and work tirelessly to protect their rights.
- We will not stop at insurance negotiations if we believe going to trial will better help your case.
- We can give you peace of mind with our years of experience and a long record of success.
- We will never keep you in the dark about the status of your claim.
- We care about our clients and will be there for you when you need us the most.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents in the Merrimack Valley?
Understanding the most common causes of motorcycle accidents in Merrimack Valley is important for two reasons. One, it can help you avoid a serious collision on your motorcycle by recognizing risks you may encounter. Two, it may allow you to determine the cause of your recent crash and hold the right party responsible. Common examples include:
- Distracted driver
- Reckless driver
- Failing to yield to motorcyclists
- Unsafe left-hand turn
- Drunk driving
- Road defect, such as a pothole
- Motorcycle part defect
Our attorneys in Merrimack Valley can return to the site of your motorcycle accident to investigate and collect evidence of negligence. If an obscured stop sign caused your crash, for example, we can take photos of the tree or bush blocking the sign. Then, we can use this as evidence during a claim against the responsible party. When you work with our lawyers on a motorcycle accident claim, you gain access to all of our legal resources.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident
You may feel scared, anxious or overwhelmed as the victim of a serious motorcycle accident in the Merrimack Valley. It is critical, however, for you to stay calm and protect your rights. Take a few steps to help ensure a smooth claims process as an injured victim.
- Call the police. Do not let your fear of getting a ticket or your insurance increasing stop you from calling 911. The law requires you to call the police after an accident involving injuries, deaths or expensive property damage.
- Collect evidence. It is never too early to start collecting evidence for a personal injury claim. Take photographs while at the scene of your motorcycle wreck. Write down the name of the other driver and your police report number.
- Go to the hospital. Never delay medical care after a harmful accident in the Merrimack Valley, as this could hurt your insurance prospects. Go to a hospital right away for a checkup. Request copies of your relevant medical records for future use.
- Do not admit fault. Be careful what you say in conversations with police officers, the other driver and insurance claims adjusters. The best way to protect your rights is not to admit fault for the accident.
- Contact a motorcycle accident lawyer. Retaining an attorney can allow you to fully protect your rights and best interests as an accident victim. A lawyer can take over the rest of your claim for you while you focus on healing from your personal injuries.
You are not alone as the victim of a motorcycle crash in the Merrimack Valley. Our attorneys at Merrimack Valley Injury Lawyers are here for you in your time of need. Whether you have a traumatic brain injury, a broken bone or permanent disability from a motorcycle accident, contact us to request a free consultation. We can help you understand and protect your rights.